Monday, January 9, 2012

Books (2008 - 2011)

//I guess its been awhile since I listed the books I've read.

2008
The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing
Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff's, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore's

2009
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami
Fooled by Randomness by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Castle in the Forest by Norman Mailer
Of Mice & Men (again) by John Steinbeck

2010
Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
Rainbows End by Vernor Vinge

2011
The Drunkard’s Walk by Leonard Mlodinow
Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in the Markets and in Life by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Boomerang: Travels in the New Third World by Michael Lewis
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
Consider Phlebas by Iain M. Banks
Kiln People by David Brin
The Speed of Dark by Elizabeth Moon
Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan
Squirrel meets Chipmunk by David Sedaris




No comments:

Post a Comment