Thursday, June 21, 2018

A Spell for Chameleon

#author.Piers Anthony
#published.1977


#note.//
This is a book I read in my youth, somewhere in the early 80s. It is the first in the Xanth series of I don't know how many books. I read a lot of them! They mostly involve quests! Young characters seeking their identity. Now at 49yr (2018), I hope to have found my magical powers already. And perhaps I am like Bink, a paradox. 

Spoiler alert!
Bink is main character. He is seeking answers to his identity. In a land of magic, he seems to have none. Are you like me, like he, like JoJoBrand3 in three?

No magical powers, yet we have in some higher order dimension, along some variance, magician level divergences! Some of us will be clustered together by the Harry Porter Sorting Hat algorithm into this identity, the identity of JoJoBrand3. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment